Narrowband and ehon tagged me with this "give a tip about blogging" meme. Like as though I so pro liddat... Narrowband is pro-er than me... He started blogging really early... but sorry, couldn't dig up his archives to confirm how early he started, prolly way back from 2004 or 2005?
Anyway, before I give my 'tip', I'd like to chit chat a bit about blogging. In the beginning, it hit everyone of us 'bloggers' like a tsunami. Wah, so syiok, everyday blog, bloghop, give comments, receive comments, make friends, meet friends and in some unfortunate cases, friends become foes. Heck, even you can become enemies with people you have not met! Have you experienced that before? H OW C O M E ?
Ha... How I know jek?? There lies in the Law of Attraction, you think? Dunno... but this always remind me of a quote (first introduced to me by U.Lee) from somewhere about the People In Your Life...
a REASON, a SEASON, or a LIFETIME,
when you figure out which it is,
you know exactly what to do.
It is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.
or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die, sometimes they walk away, sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What you must realize is that your need has been met, your desire fulfilled, and their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.
It is because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It's real! But... only for a SEASON.
Those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway), and put what you have learned to good use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is really not easy maintaining a friendship/relationship and I'm sure many of you share the same sentiment. So here, I wish you, you and you, all the very best in maintaining relationships in your life.
How come I am so out of topic here??? Oh well... donch care la... Happy Week ahead!
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.Try to make your tip general.
1. Look, read, and learn. http://www.neonscent.com/***
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. http://www.bushmackel.com*****
4. Always reply to your comments. http://chattiekat.com/****
5. Blog about what you know & love. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com****
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary. http://shinade.blogspot.com***
7. Blog about something educational http://climateofourfuture.org**
8. Be yourself; others will follow http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com
9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain http://cubicledenizen.blogspot.com*
10. Keep it simple, user-friendly, interesting and organised! http://erishaling.blogspot.com*****
11. Keep the blog simple and sweet!! http://www.leslieho.com **
12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy! http://groovy-olives.com/blog
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic. http://www.jessieling.com**
14. Blog about something uniquely you. Or post some unique pictures. http://bernardchan.net
15. Avoid too lengthy posts e.g. less than 200 words if you can help it. http://www.mylongkang.com*
16. Avoid Doing Tags.. clementwongpy.blogspot.com
17. Remember to go to the toilet when nature calls, don’t just sit glued to the computer or you’ll shit in your pant! http://wuching.blogspot.com
18. Blog hoping is fun. You’ll never know what gem you’ll find in the blogsphere. che-cheh.com/
19. Do. Not. Plagiarize. http://narrowband.org/
21. Love yourself, love your blog, love your readers, and keep sharing your love through your blog. http://yeehon.blogspot.com/
22. Be prepared to receive brickbats when you open your comments area to the general public or friends. http://angelestrix.blogspot.com/
–End Copy-For this, I wanna tag...
Mistipurple - so that she could have something to post in between her PPPs.
Mozilla Monster - force him to update also.
Leonard eat full nothing do (EFND) and came out with a Mobile Phone Tag.
The assignment, to list out these phones:
1. The phone(s) that you owned previously
And then, tag 3 other people.
My old phones are as follows. The model numbers, not 100% accurate, especially the first phone, which cost me more than 2K at that time!!! Cos it was the 'lightest' one around wor...
Then I migrated from Maxis to Digi, because Citibank gave out free Matrix phone aka the banana phone.
Then... forgot the reason I changed phone...then got robbed...
And bought this Sexy Blue screen phone. I liked this phone alot...
After more than a decade of Nokias, it's time to 'change'... THE next phone in line is of course, the iPhone.
I tag these Three Musketeers!