When Love & Hate Collide... reminds me of Def Leppard's song, of course!
OK, coming back to this entry, L B tagged a few of us on 10 Things to Really Hate. Wah, 10 is not enough. But of course, Hates are not very nice things. Not especially during this Tralalalala Season. But because yesterday, I had a very bad case of Hatesssss, so I do this tag today.
- Hate to cover up everything for the Boss while she goes MIA. *MAJOR HATE*
- Hate to do Boss' work.
- Hate to tell them to follow up on what they are supposed to do, everyday.
- Hate to disallow staff who want to go on leave.
- Hate to repeat myself repeatedly.
- Hate to deal with people who think they are right and the whole world is wrong.
- Hate to wait for the lift and then only to find that it's full. Happens all the time when I wanna go for lunch.
- Hate to come across road hoggers.
- Hate Sunday evenings.
- Hate myself. Sometimes. For being nice. Urgh!
So much of Hatred, no can't do. Must balance it up. Hence, the Loves...
- Love the whole family.
- Love the friends, on and off line.
- Love all the supportive staff.
- Love year-end bonus, holiday season...
- Love Friday evenings & the whole of Saturday.
- Love Facebook, esp. Hatching & Growing Gifts, Snow Globes, Bumper Stickers, Bling-blings.
- Love Seafood.
- Love Movies.
- Love Humour.
- Love zzzZZzzzzz.