Tuesday, June 06, 2006

060606 - Still orgasm-ing


Man... I feel like an angel star today. LOL! I've never received so many burpday greetings in a day! From the bottom(est) of my heart, thank you for all your lovey dovey wishes. One day, I would love to meet all of you in person... one day...

Dear SirSimpleAmerican,
Thank you, Platinum 060606 for you in the last post!
LOL! Yeah, no sleep the whole night does indeed make you high ... zzzZZzzzZZZzzz... LOL!

Dear Bangchai,
Golden 060606 in the last post!
Waiting for the second 0 6 0 6 0 6 0 6 0 6 0 6 of the day, liu...
T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H O

Dear lil'missmay,
Silver 060606 for the last post!
Yeah!! Happies!! T H A N K Y O U T O O ! And for the really gorgeous looking Angel Cake & strawberries!
Bright red heart? Errr errr errr... ???

Dear cutie carcar,
Lurve the colourful Aloha Cake & colourful burpday greetings! Xie xie!
All kissies & huggies received!

Dear Dr. Chen,
Thank you, liuliu...

Dear ka..t,
Thank you thank you thank you!!! LOL... 12th June? Maybe you added 6+6=12?
Lurve the lovey-dovey chocolate & mocha kisses! I'm sweet all over now, LOL!

Dear winnliuliu,
Oooooh... more lurve lurve! Yup, no liu-king today... So song! Previously, I seldom take off on my liuliu day but yesterday I thought, ahh, what the liu! Thank liu for bringing Jackie Liu all the way from Hollyput! I feel so luckies!
Had a good lunch with a few nice people and going for dinner at TGIF... alamak sure malu wan becos all the staff will sing the liuliu song to me...

Dear inevitable,
LOL... I was really sleepy this afternoon after lunch. At first thought wanted to go to the car showroom but ended up in my bedroom...LOL! Thanks for the burpday muaks!
*muaks u back*

Dear jomel,
Burpday kisses and hugs received, safely... Terima kasih!!

Dear Flyboy,
LOL! I didn't intend to wait the whole night actually. I got sidetracked and somehow, ended up not sleeping the whole nite! So duh... Thanks for the birdday wishes!

Dear ducky,
Haha! WorldCup? Counting down... 3 more days... No lah, I not really practising. I don't think I'll stay up and lose sleep in the name of football loh... But maybe for a few matches... just maybe... Kam sia, ducky!

Dear plink-a-baby,
LOLIULIU!!! Yeah! You must try O-liuliu the whole night and extend it to the next day. Liu (syiok) habis, i tell u!!
Thank you!
Domo arigatou gozaimasu!
Xie xie, xie xie!

Dear a^ben,
Waaaa... newcomer... *brings out Red Carpet*
Wohoho... thank you SO SO MUCH for that bwerfday song! So cool! LOL!

Dear jairam,
Wohooo!!! Another new guest! An insomniac beach babe from Manila! This is so cool!
*brings out the Red Carpet again*
Thanks for the wishes all the way from Manila! Yesss! Got some zzzzz's just now... got a slight headache now! LOL..

Dear cocka,
Oooo... Lucifer... my best mate... LOL! Thank you, thank you!

Phewww... anymore? Oh yes, got summore...

From Bangchai's pad, 2 littlefella'smom, consuela, Poison, shryl_alexis, ms.feles, Gab, velverse, wuching, Selby & mother superior... T H A N K Y O U F O R A L L T H E W I S H E S !

From lil'missmay's cake site, me, ikan, Her Royal Highness, and iJun,... D A N K E !

*stops for a breather*

I also received alot alot of SMS-es from near & a far... phone calls from near and farrrr... I feel so... lurved ... plus, 3 Thai Airways' postcards from keatix. (OMG! What a pleasant surprise! Khap khun ka!!!)

I can only say, you have all made my day... My best wishes to each and everyone of you!

a n g e l H U G S a l l
*M U A K *

Did-You-Know© that I'm the eldest (child) in my family? (Did it come out right? *scratches head* Dang...) Going for dinner now... wheee!

35 comments:

Winn said...

CHUPLIU!!:P

Winn said...

i like ur 'DID YOU KNOW THAT ' segment at the bottom.

The's when the real angelic devil speaks eh? hehe..

L B said...

liuliuliuliuliu!!!!! winliuliuliu *flicks up skirt*

Chen said...

so liu busy ?
liuliu :D

Anonymous said...

really wan... I saw... dun bluff! LOL!

and for today only... liuliuliu!! liuliulovelyredheartliu!

ok, no more liu-ing...

Anonymous said...

So many wishes, must put up picture big-big-mah!! :-P
Mebbe inside a big red heart??
(see, even those no liu also liu you today!! :D )

* C H I C K E N Q U E S A D I L L A S H U G S & M A R G H E R I T A B I R T H D A Y K I S S E S *

c a r c a r said...

im the no.6th! chup!

a^ben said...

wa~~ got red carpe treatment~ heeeeeeee *wave like a celeb~* wahahahhahaha

sengkor said...

alamak.. am i too late to wish happy birthday?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear winnliuliu...

Oh My Liu!! I'm so happy to present liu your first Pratinum Hug!!!

Glad that u like the DYKs... i got the inspiration from another blog http://thatbottle.blogspot.com/

Eii...wat real angelic devil... i so angelic that u wont believe it's me when u see me, ok... :P

Liu liu liuliu!! (Hip hip hurray)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear bangchai...

Golden liuliu!!

Errr...whose skirt u flicking? What's underneath btw? O_o

rainbow angeles said...

Dear Dr. Chen...

Liu very bz thanking everyliuliu! Penats... took me 2 hrs to do it... but, very puas... *orgasms again*

BTW, Silver liuliu for u!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear lil'missmay...

Hmmm... u saw eh? Hmmm... shhhh...maybe that time i was in the process of having a SuperOrgasm...

Thanks for the sweet liuliu... *muaks*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear ka..t...

Put picture?? Siao meh... mana boleh...

Ooooh yes, we had some chic quesadillas just now... Thanks for all the kisses! *gonna pengsan in a bit*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear carcar...

LOL! Aloha!! Lucky no. 6 chup!!! Woohoo!!

*hugz*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear SirSimpleAmerican...

Could you see what's underneath the skirt?

LOL! I knew something didn't sound right... *blek*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear a^ben...

*waves back to the lengchai like Miss HongKong*

You are welcomed back again to sing me any song, anytime ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear sengkorrr...

LOL...Better late than nevah!
A lil' bird told me that yours is fast approaching, eh? ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Okays...

M I S S I O N A C C O M P L I S H E D

Liuzzz liuliuzzz liuliuliuzzz...

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

sigh...the wonders of time difference....wah you up all night and now day oso, zhan hai pui fook!

eh where the pressies photos?

ducky said...

this lb friend of yours dont seem to sleep at all ! never seem to miss a single chup ! you sure he is not cylon ah ? my steam-my-asx has been down since yesterday, so i guess i'll have to take a chup break at home for a while.
i guess the dr. must have drop you when you was a kid on the head !

Winn said...

S T I L L O R G A S M I N G? HAHA!!

Time to rescue the world! wake up liao wake up!

Liu liu liuliu!!

Lin Peh said...

Tiu ! why u no Tank 9 Lin Peh ? LOL!

L B said...

LIULIULiuliuliuliu ~ Here seems to be plentiful orgasmic billibollongs!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear Flyboy...

No no... LOL... I didn't stay up the whole day lar... after lunch, my eyes were so the drooping! Liuliuliu! So, came back and took more than 40 winks. :P

Pressie? Wait wait... I got another more important homeworks to do first...

rainbow angeles said...

Dear ducky...

LOL! Our dearest LiuBee doesn't seem to 'sleep' because he's staying in a different timezone larrr... LOL!

Ei, wat u mean the doc dropped me when i was a kid? Ha?? U mean my head got poblem lar...

How cum u oso got Stimix poblem wann?? What did u and inevitable do to one another until so stim-ed bcos his Stimix also stim-ed??

rainbow angeles said...

Dear Lin Peh...

Aiyooo... 7 morning 8 morning u cum and liu me like dat, how can wan? Boh sui lah lu...

U got gib me any O's mehhh?? :P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear LiuBee...

LOLOLIULIU! Anything orgasmic is good, aye? Be it billibollong or liuliulonglong. :P

Okays... off to Balance my Body...

rainbow angeles said...

Oh shucks...left out winnliuliu! Soliu!!

Dear winnliuliu...

Y E S , I W A N T S T O O R G A S M A L L T H E T I M E . S Y I O K !

LOLOLIULIU!

Liuliuliu!!!

plink said...

'Did-You-Know© that I'm the eldest (child) in my family?'

Does this mean angel is still a child? ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plink-a-baby

Lu phai see ahhh...

*smacks your phet-phet*

:P

angel is always a child... ;)

Anonymous said...

fuhh - ahhhh!

memang celeb. powerr. lol

lookin frm afar - xaa

rainbow angeles said...

Dear aa...

Takde larr... u toksah nak membesar-besarkannye...

Can cum look nearer?

Anonymous said...

itu memang hakikat nya. i memang tak memperbesar besarkan kenyataan. apa yang kekanda nyatakan itu mencerminkan kebenaran yang ada pada puteri malaikat.......lol.

i m proud of u....lol. xaa

rainbow angeles said...

Dear aa...

Itu hakikat pada pandangan kakanda saja. Kalau ingin menatap kebenaran yang sebetul-betulnya, datanglah dekat skit...

Proud of me? Because...??