Wednesday, June 21, 2006

And Then There Were Eight Liulius...

On the 13th of June, AhLiuBee liu-ed me, one of the Wannabe Celebrities, with this Foursome Foreplays Meme. (update: yesterday, 19th of June, inevitable also liu-ed me with the same tag) Doc Chen, also one of the Wannabe Celebrities, said that number 4 is not a good number, sei sei seang... (transration : sounds like die die) So, because of that, angeliu will put in a lil' bit more effort to make this an Eightsome Episode...

8 jobs I would stink at:
  1. Singer - I croak...
  2. Doctor - I am a scaredy cat...
  3. Chef - Yan can cook but angeliu cannot cook!
  4. Tailor - *boringgg*
  5. Insurance agent - I'm a bad persuader...
  6. Model - My body is not S-shaped like Winnliuliu's
  7. Road Builder - I cannot stand the sun!
  8. Toll collector - My hands would stink!

8 nicknames I made up for myself/or other people made it up for me:
  1. Margaret
  2. Angel
  3. Sue
  4. little_angel_baby
  5. Betty Boo
  6. angeliu
  7. angeliuna joliu
  8. angie(liu)

8 movies I can watch over & over:



8 things I love to do on weekends:
  1. Sleep in the whole day
  2. Shop till I drop
  3. Jalan-jalan Cari Makan (transration : walk walk find food)
  4. Catch up with friends
  5. Have O-liulius
  6. Get a back rub
  7. Go to the hair salon
  8. Sits in front of the computer and go round the world...

8 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time:




8 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out:





8 9 celebrities I would go on a Big Date with:




8 objects I could not live without:
  1. Money money money
  2. My car
  3. My N70
  4. My R50
  5. My skincare products
  6. My Astro
  7. My fridge
  8. My mini compo (so outdated, rite?! but it still serves me well...)
8 gadgets (half of them are B.I.G. ones) I do not have which I would quite like to have:
  1. A PDA (will this really make my life more organised??)
  2. A higher speed notebook (for sextra work @ home)
  3. An iBook (for sextra play @ home?)
  4. An iPod (nano nano)
  5. Cardio WaveMachine
  6. A server? (to store all my video files? can ah?)
  7. A scanner (yes, I DON'T have one!)
  8. A Sony PSP

The Lucky 8 to be tagged:
I have not many people to tag because most of liu have been tagged! BUT, try my luck, I shall...
Let's see... (Oh, BTW, you don't have to do 8somes, yeah! LOL! A 4some will do...)
  1. Simple Ameriliu
  2. Cockaliu
  3. ZeroImpactliu
  4. Mistipurpliu (not sure if she will liu me but i just liu her lah...)
  5. FantasyFliuer
  6. Plinkliuliu
  7. Duckyliu
  8. Vina from Manila (trying my luck!)

Phewwwww!!!! At last I can hand up my homework already! I've been at this for nights! Of course in between, I liuliu-ed here and there...but that's beside the point.

Did-You-Know© that I had scrambled eggs + Inoki fresh mushrooms (add some Maggi seasoning) for dinner just now? My own recipe... but yummy!

48 comments:

L B said...

CHUP ENGRAND 3 SWEDEN 0

L B said...

OMG Margaret??!! Sue???!! Where's Agnes? Or Marlene? Or Suzi?

L B said...

Oh No! You can't cook and model?!! liuliuloh!!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear LiuBee...

1. Your Pratinum dream is chupped!
2. The rest of the names I cannot reveal here for fear someone might 'recognise' me...
3. Yeah, I can't cook & model... no wonder u don't liu me :( no one lius me... :((

c o n s u e l a said...

cool list!

wahhhsei...you'd be a good drinking buddy and i see you're a big fan of takeshi kaneshiro! ME TOO! ;)

ehh, why Hawaii not on top of your list wan?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear c o n s u e l a...

Aloha!!! You have the Golden Dream!

Eh, who said Hawaii not on my list? Ok, it might not be the first but I still wanna wanna ok... psss pssst... i've changed the position liao... :D

LOL! Nowadays I can't drink that much anymore... becos got no kaki already... now, one (or two, or three, LOL!) glasses is enuff... :)

Yes, Takeshi! Hmmm... how come I don't have him in the Big Date list, huh? Darn... too many men to date lar... LOL!

ducky said...

consolation for me

L B said...

Hoi! How come Hawaii on top of Italy wan ah?!!! Liuliuliu!! See how I liu you?!! Say I no liu you!! Liuliuliu!!

Anonymous said...

Wah...
Gud gud...
then u can introed new drink to mi
gulp gulp
.....
wheeeeee

rainbow angeles said...

Dear ducky...

Srilver Dream! Oi, that's all u gonna say?? Liu...

rainbow angeles said...

Dear LiuBee...

Liu lar you... U memang no liuliu me! Go liu about it at the corner! After you finish liu-ing, then only come back to liu me! Liuliuliu!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear zeroimpact...

Errr... i not that much of a drinker leh... i just drink abit bit of this and that... dun drink and drive...

inevitable said...

Wah, this student very panai, I asked her to do 4 questions, she did 8. Good good

mistipurple said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.. you liu-ed me! i am (in)famous for not blogging. heh.
i try and see how hokie! but you might liuzzzz if i do this meme. hugliuhugliu still. xxx

Chen said...

u veli the hardworking..
list out 8 instead of 4..
tai lei fatt dai choy :P
walao.. ane cher engtao kia sior enn ah?
mini compo? woo.. i sudah manyak lama sik main benda ni :P

Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

Liued!!!!
Liu, I dun have photoshop can't do montages!
Liu, now I gotta think
Liu, I got liued...
LOL

rainbow angeles said...

Dear inevitable...

*blush blush*
Thank q cikgu...
*muakkk*
I'm now so motivated to do better next time! LOL!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear mistipurpliu...

I donno what you are (in)famous for...but i know that i liu u :D

I swear I won't liuzzzz when I read yours, okies?
*crosses the heart*

I liu youuuu! *hughugliu*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear Doc...

Tenkiu tenkiu! I will sure hope to fatt! :D But I always no luck in tikam nombor wan...

Doc, gua sik tau ini "sior enn" worrr...
Yalah, gua masih di Zaman Batu, masih main mini compo... :P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear SirSimpleAmeriliu...

TQ for liu-ing me...
Sorry sir, gotta tag liu cos liu are the King of Meme-liu! :D
It's ok...take your time...

rainbow angeles said...

Dear FantasyFliuer...

Use Picasa... free wan ;) I just learnt to do the collage errrr... last nite? :)
If angeliu can liu, Liu can liu too!

plink said...

Annekuan pun ehsai? o.O?!

OKOKOK, I faster (naik kuda) go do....

vina said...

hey angel! an eight-some would be tiring, so four-some it is!

and oh, i linked you up, i know you wouldn't mind, hehe.

are you going to call me vinaliu?

Chen said...

err.. zaman batu sik ada mini compo lah..
lu jangan tipu gua :P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plinku...

Hehe... eh saiiii... :D
Becos wa cin sukak lu mahhh...

Thanks for humouring moi ;)
LiuYou!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear vina...

Haha... 4some is good enuff! Thanks, lady!

Oooo...u linked moi?? Uh huh, I don't mind :) thanks!

Vinaliu? LOL! U mind?? :D

rainbow angeles said...

Dear Doc...

This doc ahhh... very the cheeky... liuliuliu...

Gua sik pandai, sik macam doktor... :P

Anonymous said...

luk ki ly u did not list titanic, or else..phew.

hey, 1 day if u r free, do list down 2 me the various concoctions to the liquer above ok?

u alcoholic u.

xaa

mistipurple said...

i try do later hoh. my brain liu too much during the day. cannot function at night. i want to liuzz first and wake up maybe 1 hr's time. lol!

Cocka Doodle said...

Not fair! The tagging rule is you can't tag a person twice within a 12 months time frame.

Please read Blogging Rules & Ethics Article on Tagging, paragraph 238 clause 54,238.

Anonymous said...

Waseh!! Didn't knw got Blogging Rules & Ethics Article on Tagging eh.. *haha*

*sigh* too bz to get tagged these days. Thanks, Angel!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Err.. thanks for not tagging me in this one.. forgot to mention. I got one still havent post yet.. :P

sotongking said...

oikz,wat is a R50 anyway?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear xaa...
Actually Titanic made it into the list but thot I better not put it up... :P why? Jack & Rose so bad meh???

List down for you? Can, we go sit in a bar first. Ready for it?

Dear mistipurpliu...
Liuzzz one hour first?! Liuliu loh... how can like dat wan?? If me, sure liuzzz and no wakes up liu... :P
it's okay...take your time...

Dear cocka...
Ah hah... but did you read the fine print under clause 69,6969 which indicates that becos Women are more tai sai, they have the honour of tagging anyone/everyone, wherever, whenever... ;)
Never mind, I forgive u... must be you didn't have your glasses on when you referred to the Article...

Dear _butt babes...
I didnt tag you bcos I know you have done it before ;)
About the Article, u wanna copy? :D

Dear sotongking...
Wheee!! New customer!
*brings out the Red Carpet*
Hello! Nice to see you... make yourself comfy...
R50 is my IBM Notebook ;) quite lao eah oredi...

plink said...

*pullhairpullhair*

So difficult.... but still doing anyway. LOL!

plink said...

M'nnajai pai gor liao!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plinku...

*looks at the pulled hair*
Oh dear...
*brings a comb*
*combcombcomb*

Liuliuliu!
Difficult?? LOL! Not really lar... but I know u sure will do very well wan... :D

Hahaha... at first I tak paham wat u said about M'nnajai but lucky i paham about the pai gor part! Hahaha!! Liuliuliu!

*does a tap dance*

vina said...

haha, as long as it does not mean anything funny, i wouldn't mind your calling me vinaliu or vinliu or whatever.

plink said...

Excuse me....
*ahem*
Ma jai pai gor liao!
*tapdancewithangel*

Cocka Doodle said...

dear angel....thanks for bringing to my attention clause 69,6969.
I agree women always have the honour of tagging.....tagging behind a man that is! Muhahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Aik.. got ar? I did this before?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear vina...

Hehe...it's nothing bad actually...it's just for the liu of it :)

*hugliuhugliu*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plinku...

Waaa...not bad hor your tap tap...

Yay!!! Pai gor liao!!!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear cocka...

Ahhh yes... we tag behind the men... u know why? This is to make the men feel superior although.... anyway, must give them face... so women dun really mind tagging along and play dumb...

Liu lar u... :P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear _butt babe...

Aik... no meh?? I thot I saw the same tag u did not too long ago... hmmm...

plink said...

Weh! Uu lai liao!
I'm posting Bahagian Pertama. Different a bit from the normal, so enjoy arr? If you like, you can consider this a reverse-tag!

Kekeke....

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plinku...

Liuliu!! Oi! Apa reverse-tag??? Liu lar...

*awaits the rest of the bahagians*

Faster liu!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.coloncancernewdrug.info Bladder cancer histology