Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bloggers' Night Out - 230606

Last night, there was a Gila Bloggers' Sdn. Bhd. mega birdday cuntnival for the June Babies @ Mid-Valley's Sports Club Cafe in the MVP Room (upstairs - didn't know there was an upstairs at this place). I was very sexcited when Lin Peh texted me a few weeks ago about this meet up. BTW, Lin Peh very nice lah he... Tenkiu you, Lin Peh!

Anyway, I was delayed about 15-20 minutes. No sexcuse. Only because of the rain & traffic jam. When I walked up to the MVP room, there were about 10 people already there and of course, I couldn't really make up who's who except for sengkor, King's Wife, Jomel, cocka (Lau Dan lookalike) and inevitable (from his butt pic...haha, nolahhh!!!).



Those who were there whom I didn't know/recognise are JKN (the whole night snapping pics with his canggih Sony Ericson phone), Wingz (whom to me, looks more LinPeh than Wingz, liuliuliu!), Lin Peh (who looks more Wingz than Lin Peh, to me, liuliu!), Aceone118 and Poison (very liuliu lenglui!!).

They were not sure who I was at first and thought I was simmie or Kat. Then cocka (I think) got me right. After some handshakes & introductions, then I see some cameras went snap snap oredi... LOL, damn fast they all... and I also took out mine.


After a while, another lady arrived, looking a bit lost like how I did earlier. She's none other than simmie, the teacher who just came back for hols from the States. A few minutes later, a couple walked in. This time, it's Kat & Mr. Kat. Waaa, got pressies for the burpday Lengchai & Lenglui!

Yours truly was of course like a quiet mouse. Aiyo, first time maa... sure shy... summore got so many lengchais ... and Cocka kept asking why why why. No answer... :P



Those who kept us entertained throughout the night were Cocka (damn lawak lah he), Wingz, Lin Peh and Jomel (the groovy chic, who sounded kinda 'high' last night and made the guys suspect that she smoked some pot before she came for the party!) and her twin, Poison (please don't ever try to provoke this lenglui... you have been warned... but she's cute!)

Then we ordered food which took so long to turn up at our tables. Twas a lil' bit difficult eating there last night because we were seated on sofas. So, either we have to eat from our lap, squat by the coffee table (like what I tried to do), eat standing or just eat from the coffee table (bending the back is required).

Oh, there's one riddle given by cocka which I must pen it down here. "What's red and has seven dents in it?" DYK the answer? This joke, coming from cocka and Jomel had to ask, "Izit a dirty one?" Sengkor, Poison & KW and a few more shouted, "Of cos lahhh!" LOLOL!



After that, burpday cake cutting and pressies opening. Didn't manage to capture pics of the pressies because I was at the other far end but I'm sure King's Wife & Sengkor will show you their pressies soon ;)

Soon, it was time to leave. At first, there was a call for a group photo but I guess everyone got side-tracked after that and we left without a group pic :( But never mind lah hor, there'll always be a next time, right?

Oh, before that, Cocka, Jomel, Poison, King's Wife & Sengkor were all gonna partay at RP (Rumah Peranakan, transration - Peranakan House... sounds so misleading, huh?? You'd have thought it was a restaurant!), located just beside Hyatt Regency Saujana (or was it part of the hotel?) in Subang. Since it was party time, of course lah I tagged along! Kat & Mr. Kat came along as well. The last time I went to this place, I liked it alot because they played disco and dance-able tunes from the 80's right up to the contemporaries. Oh, yeah, and there was a band playing as well.



Well, what do you do when you go to a night spot like this? You party! You shake your bonbons of course! The music last night was just so-so but still dance-able. Oh, lemme introduce you to the Dancing King and the Dancing Queen. They are so liu at dancing!!! Can do so many pattern wan!! LOL!

All in all, it was a fun night out! We left at 3am when they played the last (almost!) song and all lights were switched on, in the smoky environment...

I had a great time last night, thanks to all of you! Hope to see you again, soon! Liuliuliu!

* T I M E T O G O F O R M A M A K *

Did-You-Know© that I kena liu-ed last night? Winnliuliu, one day you must come with me and liu them back! Someone asked me if liu is tiu... Wot The Liu?! LOLOLIULIU!!!

55 comments:

sengkor said...

nice to meet u, angel! next time dun be so quiet, or else, sure kena bully by they all one! heheh..

Anonymous said...

WAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAA!!!

all the food, all the bootay and bonbon-shaking, all the pressies and cake!! sigh... I so the miss it liao! we set date for July, ok? ya? OK!!

all July babies, put up your hand... we're gonna celebrate big time kau-kau so lilmissmay can have a good time!

Anonymous said...

alamakssss... where was my first CHUP?!! *SOB SOB*!! suddenly disappeared wor... then had error... then posted... then sengkor came above...

WAAAAA!!!

*slinks to corner and sulks*

rainbow angeles said...

* P U Z Z L E D P U Z Z L E D *

Dear lil'missmay...

Yesss yesss yesss! You've got your Pratinum eventhough your comment disappeared! But no worry... I received your Pratinum comment @ 09:00:27 PM here...

may said...
chupchupliuCHUP!!
muahahahahaha!


I'm so cheesed off by this stupid Blogger! Dunno why all my paragraphs all gone! Become only one paragraph! Liuuu!!!

*ahem ahem*
Hehe...soli...got carried away liu...

Yes yes yes! Can't wait to shake more bonbon in July! DYK that nxt week is July liao??
*points up points down with u doing the Sat. night fevah*

Liuliu... we all missed liu... :)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear sengkor...

Waaa... so early you... but soli hor, today you got the Grold becos somehow Blogger screwed up a bit... i know u dun mind wan, rite? U r a gentleman!

I'll try to be not quiet next time... :) but i enjoys myself quietly also... ;)

Anonymous said...

wheeee!!

*dances... boogies... hops for joy*
*mmmwwwaaaahhhhh!*

I so ter-sexcited I posted the other one twice pulak... soli... hehehe!

no more sulk, no more sulk!
darn that Blogger! burn them all!

(psssst... when is angeliu.com cum-bing?)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear lil'missmay...

Whee whee wheeee!!!
*dances & boogies along*

LOLOL!! I know I know... when I saw your comment, I could feel your sexcitement! No problemliu... the repeated comment has been liu-ed! ;)

angeliu's dotcom? need web hosting help... how liu? liuliu domain registered but no web to host it, yet... soon...soon... when I can find more time...

ducky said...

oi i wasnt invited one ?

a^ben said...

wa~ angeliuna` cham lor you` next time i go kl, make u bring me out to wet till late night liaw` whahahahhahahahahahah the hahahahahahah

*io ka chng~~*

Anonymous said...

You got kena liu-ed last night meh? I think we are all fooling around lah. ;) I hope you are not liumad. And yes yes, bring them, the liuliu gang and maybe we won't dare to liuliu around... :)

But the dancing was better than gyming hor??? ;)

L B said...

waaaaaa... all sounds like an excellent evening out again ha? No sotongs?!! Nevermind, have liu will dance!!!

Anonymous said...

Angelliuliu..me oso enjoyed last night though I didn't go to "Peranakan House" Nice meeting you all !!

Wingz said...

weiii not fair !!! why no pic of my burger wannn!!!!! *howlsss*

plink said...

TanSliWingz got burgers to fotograf?! O.O

rainbow angeles said...

Dear ducky...

Waaa...so late but still can get Srilver...not bad...

Hmmm... why were u not invited...hmmm... u ask Lin Peh lah...

rainbow angeles said...

Dear a^ben...

Io ka ch'ng and wet till late-late is not poblem... but i worried one thing nia... u still underage ka?? LOL!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear jomel...

LOL! Of cos I not madliu... die loh if like dat i oredi get mad... I just a bit shyshy...

No no, don't say don't dare to liu. We want everyone to liu. The more lius, the merrier liu!

Hahaha! The dancing DID remind me of gyming! :P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear Liubee...

Waaaaa so late wan liu?!
*prepares to tie liu to the bed post and spank liu*

Uh huh... a fun Flyday nite out...
*awaiting July...*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear aceone118...

OMG! Another new liuliu name for me! LOL!

Just curious... 1118 is wot number?

Everyone went back happy last night, I guess... :)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear sayapz...

Liuliu lohhh... dun have ah? Oh I know... liu lah! Tak sabar so fast eat the burger liu... Tat's why I din capture lah, liuliu... :P

Winn said...

wah sounds like a liuliu good time! Mid valley sport club there very packed til u guys have to choose the sofa seats is it?

liuliuliu!!
ehhhhhhhh u la are the queen of liuliu!! you are more liu than me ok!! *LOL*

sometimes i oso canot tahan but LOL so much with ur lius! hhahaa

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plinku...

Errr errr errrrrrrr.... -__-"

*nudges plink*
Ei ei, wot dance next ah since hv to keep the hanbok for 4 years liao?

Ahhh... I know...


*goes look for German's traditional costume*

rainbow angeles said...

Dear winnliuliu...

Liuliu...so late u not yet liuzzz? I'm gonna liuzzzz after I reply to liu... today I liuzzzed so much and now still liuzzz... apalah...

Nolah, the Sports Club Cafe not packed also... someone booked the MVP room with all the sofas... we had the room to ourselves :)

Liuliuliu! I not so Queenliuliu... a bit bit only but in my heart, u are still the Liuliu Empress becos your Great Mind thought of the genius liuliu language! Long live Empress Winnliuliu! Man sui man sui man man suiiii!

LOL! I also kenot tahan yours, Liubee's, Doc's and my liu-ing sometimes... so very skeds that one day I ter-liu when I talk to my frens. Liuliu loh that time... LOL!

Liu wanna starbucksliu one day? ;)

Anonymous said...

Yo.. just woke up! *haha*

Blogger's meet reminds me of something, which I feel so guilty abt.. the ice cream!!

One day, one day..

Hey, glad that u had a great time.. have a great liu Sunday!! ^^

Wingz said...

then u showed jason's hotdog twice!!!! i m dem sure u dem love his hotdog wannn lol!!!

Winn said...

i one i one i one!!!

hehe sounds like a plan!
keep in touch thru YM k?

u have a liuliu sunday ok. last nite u went mamak sure very tiring one..but dun sleep too much and dun sleep too less ..jus nice can liao ok? hhehee..

Cocka Doodle said...

Actually, you are the dancing queen la. Poison? She like kena trance liddat.
Muahahahahahh!!!

Chen said...

luckily i come here after lunch :P
so at least i won't drool at your food, kekeke :D
since there are dancing king & dancing queen... then u r dancing ? dancing liuliu? :P

L B said...

I was late cos I got one tentacle stuck in a hole.. Had to call for Operator Assistance, and then they had to come to free me with a saw.. I pengsaned a bit..

King's wife said...

nice meeting you too...:D

moz monster said...

liu ... why no one called me one ... liu ...

c o n s u e l a said...

sounds like you had a great time!
how come no pictures of the Lengchai & Lenglui bloggers...only food, which btw looks good!?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear _butt babe...

Wowie! U woke up at 3am??? Apa buat?!

Hmmph! Guilty nehhh... make me tunggu tunggu tunggu until my neck like the Doc's giraffe pic liao... :P

U've got my numbah... so, just gimme a tinkle when u dun hv so much of homework, yeah? ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear sayapz...

Oh my liuliu!! I did!! I didn't notice... soli liuliu... so how now? U want me to take your burger pic and put up here? I solemnly swear to remember to do that the next time... Eh sai boh?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear winnliuliu...

I oso want I oso wanttt!! I left you a lottery ticket number... dun forget to buy, liuliu? ;)

Liuliu, I feel that I really need more liuzzz liao... But i think liu very geng! Last nite liuzzz so late but tis morning 9 sth can online liao!! Me this morning had to get up early bcos got appointment at the beauty salon... if not, I sure liuzzz till afternoon wan...

Aftwds I going mamak again... :)

Let's all think that tomolo is Wednesday, okays liuliu?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear cocka...

Nolah, I'm just a wannabe... still learning still learning...
Oi, so bad u say ppl like dat...

rainbow angeles said...

Dear Doc...

Aiyah! Spoil my plan to make u lau nuah...

Me? I'm just a wannabe... U think a^ben chai will teach me Spanish dance ka? :D

rainbow angeles said...

Dear SotLongBee...

Hmmm...did that sound kinda liuliu....?

Oh dear oh dear! Jialat! Your tentacles will grow back wan, rite? Like the cicak's tail, rite??

You poor squid... but can still squirt squirt, rite? :P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear King's Wife...

Ditto! Ditto!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear mozzie...

Liu go and liu linpeh or wingz lar... they liu me wan...

TanSriSayapz, dun forget about moz nxt time, liuliu?

rainbow angeles said...

Dear c o n s u e l a...

Aloha!!! U having a good weekend there??

LOL...the lengchai & lenglui pics? All very shy wan... have to wait for some pics to be Photoshopped then only can put up... but there are some nice pics at King'sWife Place ;)

Anonymous said...

wow...leangchais and luis huh? luckily i did not attned or else i would mencemarkan the tags of leangchai and luis. lol

xaa

imagining u dancing.....lol. got feng tow or not?

plink said...

Nemine, German costume also can dance wut....

But very-the-funlah, this World Cup thing. Why don't they do it every year?

Anonymous said...

Food & partay
One of the best combination...
One that is so hard to resists...

rainbow angeles said...

Dear xaa...

U r like the Tou San (God of Gambler), can oni see your back... I know la, u actually dem hensem, just donwan to make all the girls go goo-goo ga-ga over u...

Dunno how to feng tao... feng the butt, got la... :P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plinku...

LOL! Fun leh WC...

Every year? Hmmmm... good idea... DYK the president of FIFA or somebody big there?

Monday liu... gonna be a tuliu day... LOL! beh tahan nia lahh...

rainbow angeles said...

Dear zeroimpact...

How was the wedding dinner? ;)

So u are a party animal too?

plink said...

Wah, if I know such thua pow (big-shot) then my name really TungKu plink oredi worr....
OMG! angel feng butt!

Bo huat torr Monday is always a TuLiu day. Just have to grin and bear it.

F L Y D A Y Y , F A S T E R K A M B E C K A H H !

inevitable said...

Guess I am the last one to drop by and err... liu?

sotongking said...

Wooi,dun just post pix of food la. Tarak Poison pix gah? I wan see Wingz burger oso...

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh
Partay animal...
Dunno la... but i like food n partay...
:P

rainbow angeles said...

Dear plinku...

LOL! Lucky u gimme the transration of thua pow, if not, i liuliu liao :P

Yeah! I now getting more crever @ fenging the butt becos in Body Jam classes, they always teach us to swing our butts frontbackleftright, repeatedly and then in a darn quick mode! Do until sotong blur.. LOL!

Yeah, today very TL day... tomolo another TL day...haiiiii... Flydayyyyy!!!!

rainbow angeles said...

Dear inevitable...

You're never last... ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear sotongking...

Oi! U wanna see Poison, u go to her blog lah! Actually, I didn't take her pic that day lah... serious wan!

Wingz mya burger... errr... u cum lah next month ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Dear zeroimpact...

Seriously, u dun sound like a party animal to me... u sound so... how to say ah... so... gentle? LOL! Nolah... I mean, gentleman... :P

I also like food and party... do u go party on weekends?